Scan code into the mobile website
Strip and strip process waste varieties and causes
Strip and strip process waste varieties and causes
1) The quality of the through-hole casting is not good.
2) The surface bubble ingot has high hydrogen content and loose structure; the surface of the ingot is uneven on the surface of the ingot, and there is no dirty surface before the furnace is installed; after the etch, the surface of the ingot and the aluminum plate has etched residue; heating time If the temperature is too long or the temperature is too high, the surface of the ingot is oxidized. When the first welding is performed, the emulsion nozzle is not closed, and the emulsion flows under the aluminum-clad plate.
3) The ingot is cracked during hot rolling, and the amount of pressing is too large, cracking from the end of the ingot; the heating temperature of the ingot is too high or too low.
4) If the mechanical properties are not qualified, the heat treatment system is not properly implemented or the heat treatment equipment is not normal, the air circulation is not good; the quenching fashion material is large, the temperature of the salt bath is not enough, the holding time is insufficient, and the temperature is not reached, the furnace is used; The heat treatment system or test method is incorrect; the sample size is incorrect and the surface of the sample is damaged.
5) Ingot casting slag casting quality is not good, metal or non-metal residue is sandwiched in the plate.
6) The torn lubricating oil component is unqualified or the emulsion is too thick, the sliding between the plate and the roll occurs, the metal deformation is uneven; the rolling rate is not controlled, the pressing amount is too large; the rolling speed is too large; the roll tension is adjusted Incorrect, tension is unstable; annealing quality is not good; metal plasticity is not enough; roll type control is not correct, the metal internal stress is too large; hot rolling reel is cracked; lubrication is not good during rolling, and the strip is rubbed against the roll Large; the delivery volume is not correct, the tensile stress is generated on the side of the strip, and the compressive stress is generated on the side, so that the edge produces a small crack. After multiple rolling, the expansion continues from the crack to the tear; the tensioner jaw clamp during finishing Misaligned or uneven, or the plate has cracked edges, it will cause tearing when stretching; when quenching, the pockets are not well or too tight, causing the plate to be fractured, causing tearing when stretched and straightened.
7) The adjustment of the excessive reduction is not correct; the thickness gauge is faulty or improperly used; the roller type control is incorrect.
8) The folding (folding) roller type is not correct. If the calender bearing heats up, the two ends of the roller will be swollen. As a result, the plate is thick and thin on both sides; the plate wave is too large before calendering, so that the calendering amount is too high. Large, so that the pressure is broken; when the thin plate is pressed, the feeding is not easy to produce the folding; the thickness difference between the two sides of the plate is large, and the folding is easy to occur.
9) Non-metal press-in hot rolling mill rolls, roller tables, scissors machines, etc. are not clean, dirt falls on the pallet belt during the processing, and is formed by rolling; cold rolling mill rolls, guide rolls, three rolls Straightening parts such as straightening machine and coiler are not clean, and the dirt is pressed in; the rolling oil nozzle is blocked or the pressure is low, and the non-metallic dirt adhering to the surface of the strip can not be washed; the emulsion replacement is not In time, the aluminum powder is not cleaned and the emulsion tank is not cleaned.
10) The high temperature instrument of the overheating heat treatment equipment is inaccurate; the temperature of each area of the electric furnace is not uniform; the heat treatment system is not correctly implemented, the metal heating temperature reaches or exceeds the metal overheating temperature; the charging is not properly placed, and the place near the heater may be locally generated. Overheated.
11) When the metal is pressed into the heating process, the metal chips fall on the strip and are formed after rolling; when the hot rolling, the roll side is less, the cracked metal falls on the strip; the quality of the disc shearing edge is not good, There is a burr on the edge of the plate, and the compressed air does not blow off the metal scrap on the surface of the strip; after the roll is adhered to the aluminum, the stick is pressed against the strip; the guide is clamped too tightly, and the scraped scrap falls on the board.
12) The wave roller type is not adjusted correctly, the original roller type is not suitable; the shape control system is faulty or improperly used; the original shape of the cold rolled wool is poor or the crown is too large; the reduction ratio, tension, speed and other processes Inappropriate parameter selection; various types of straightening machines are not well adjusted, the gap between the straightening rolls is inconsistent, so that the thin side of the plate produces waves; for the stretch straightening and straightening straightening machine, the elongation is not properly selected .
13) After the corroded plate is quenched, washed and dried, if there are traces of acid, alkali or nitrate on the surface, the plate will be corroded after a period of time; the strip is improperly stored and water drops on the surface; During the process, auxiliary materials that contact the product, such as kerosene, rolling oil, emulsion, packaging oil, etc., may cause corrosion; the temperature of the coil is too high during packaging, or the packaging is not good, during transportation. Damaged.
14) Scratch the hot rolling mill roller, the guide plate is glued to aluminum, and the hot plate is scratched; the cold rolling mill guide plate, pinch roller, etc. have protruding sharp corners or sticky aluminum; the finishing machine is processed by the guide road. When the finished product is packaged, the lifting piece is improperly lifted.
15) During elemental diffusion annealing and quenching, the heat treatment system is not properly implemented, the heating time is unreasonably extended or the holding temperature is increased; the annealing and quenching times are too many; the hot-rolled tail or pre-shearing machine column is not cut according to the process requirements. The tail causes the aluminum sheet of the sheet to be unqualified; the aluminum sheet is misused, and the aluminum sheet is too thin.
16) The reason for too thick is the same as 7<; too thin”.
17) Inadvertently scratching the lifting drum, it is easy to cause the barrel to be scratched; the feeding belt is not correct, and the belt is sent straight during rolling, causing relative friction between the belt and the roll; tension during winding The use is not correct, the tension is small when the coiling is taken, the tension is large when the coil is unwound, the roll is tightened by the roll to cause the movement between the plates; the lubricating oil contains too much sand ingot, and the residual oil on the reel is not the same after rolling. A slight slip between the ring and the ring causes scratches.
18) The adjustment of the disc shear spacing is too narrow when the shear is too narrow; the width of the hot rough rolling is insufficient; when the hot-rolling disc is adjusted, the cold shrinkage and the shear allowance during shearing are not well considered. .
19) Improper sizing or equipment failure when the shear is too short.
20) The value of the roll gap at both ends of the roll of the sickle-shaped hot rolling mill is different; the feed belt of the guide roller is not correct, and the two sides of the strip are different; the hot rolling mill rolls are not well preheated, the roll shape is not correct; the emulsion spray is uneven or the nozzle has Blockage; the plate is not centered when the calender is rolled.
21) The heating temperature of the cracked ingot is too low, the cracks generated during hot pressing are not completely cut off, and the cracks are enlarged after cold rolling; the amount of hot rolled rolls is too small, and cracks may occur; the reduction ratio is too large or too small The part of the ingot gate is not cut off, and it will be cracked when hot-rolled; when the edge is cut, the two sides are not evenly cut, and the side is cut too little, and cracks may occur; the annealing quality is not good, the metal plasticity is not enough; Not right, so that the side of the side of the package is not complete.
22) The crack ingot itself is cracked or the heating temperature is too high or too low; the rolling rate is not properly caused to cause compression.
23) Shrink hole ingots are of poor quality.
24) The emulsion for white spot cold rolling is not clean, or the new lotion is unevenly stirred.
25) When the emulsion is rolled, the emulsion is not blown, so that the emulsion is wound into the cylinder; the hot finish rolling temperature is too low, the emulsion concentration is too high; there is water in the air duct, and the air is blown onto the strip.
26) The aluminum plate with the aluminum-clad layer is placed incorrectly, and the aluminum-clad plate and the ingot are misaligned during hot rough rolling; the ingot is not sent correctly during hot rough rolling; the reduction is too small during the welding and rolling There is no welding; the amount of the edge of the aluminum ingot on the opposite side of the bread is too large; the amount of trimming and hot finishing is not uniform, and the cutting is too small.
27) The sag (crack) plate or reel is collided during handling or parking; the clamp is not well worn during cold rolling or annealing, and the annealing material is not clean, there are metal objects or protrusions; Hard metal slag or other hard things.
28) In the case of pine dendritic cold rolling, the amount of pressing is too large, and the metal is slipped due to the frictional force between the rolls. The concentration of the rolling liquid is too large, the fluidity is not good, and it cannot be evenly distributed on the strip surface. After rolling, a pine tree shape is formed; the thickness indicates that the instrument is malfunctioning; the cold rolling tension is too small.
29) Pressing the scratch hot rolling produces a wave or sickle shape, which is scratched when passing through the tail feed roller, scissors, three rollers, etc., and the roller of the heating machine is scratched and pressed; annealing charging or handling The number of times is large, so that the reel is loose; the hot-rolled road is scratched with aluminum and scratched, and is produced after cold rolling; the road of the cold rolling mill, the three rolls and the five rolls are sticky or the rotation is not working, scratching and scratching the aluminum plate , produced by rolling; cold rolling and hot rolling tension is unstable, the tension is not matched, or careless when loading and unloading, causing the interlayer to be scratched and scratched.
30) The washing of the saltpeter marks is not clean after quenching, and the surface of the plate is left with traces of saltpeter.
31) The impression cold rolling mill rolls are stuck with metal residue, or the impression on the roll is printed on the surface of the board; straightening and metal scraps are stuck on the rolls, and the unrolled or clear rolls are not completely. Before the straightening, the metal residue falls on the plate and is caused by straightening.
32) Sticky aluminum is stuck on the shearing machine due to the uncleanness of the straightening machine roller; all multi-roll straightening machines during finishing are easy to stick to the surface of the sheet; when the hot rolling or cold rolling is caused by sticking aluminum to the strip Sticky.
33) Careless handling of the broken sheet.
34) After scratching and quenching, the plates are too curved and scratched each other; careless when loading or unloading, or too much loading, so that the plates are displaced from each other.
35) When the transverse wave cold-rolled sheet is controlled improperly, the inside of the reel causes the bird's nest when unwinding; the middle of the rolling process stops.
36) The thickness of the aluminum-clad layer is not acceptable. The hot-rolled welding is too large; the hot-rolled tail or pre-shear is too small; the aluminum plate is wrong; the alkali washing time is too long.
37) Residual rolling oil on the board after cold rolling of oil marks.
38) The direction of the slip line (45° along the way) when the slip line sheet is stretched due to too much stretch.
39) After the water mark is quenched, it is not wiped clean, and it is pressed on the plate when calendered.
40) The surface is not bright, the calender roll, the straightening roll are not clean enough, the lubrication performance is not good, and it is too dirty.
41) Small black spots in the process of hot-rolled sheet, due to the decomposition of high-temperature emulsion, the decomposition products and the aluminum powder generated by the friction between the rolls and the aluminum plate during the rolling process interact at high temperature, resulting in “small black” Point ” mixed in the emulsion, after rolling and pressed onto the surface of the aluminum plate to form small black spots; emulsion stability is not good, not clean, poor lubricity, prepared with hard water, the emulsion is sprayed onto the roll unevenly, and The roller path is not clean, and the roller table, the trench, the oil pipe and the fuel tank are not clean and it is easy to produce “small black dots”.
42) Lifting Due to the poor quality of the milling surface, the surface of the heated ingot is oxidized, and the quality of the ingot itself is not good to form a strip or block.
43) Layering During the rolling process, the end or edge of the strip is unevenly deformed and diffused while continuing to roll.